Applications closed for 2022/23
Being a student is a challenging time all-round. Education is crucial to getting ahead in life, but for many of us life can get in the way of our ability to pursue education. Whether it’s mental health or financial struggles, or both, on top of navigating other life transitions and difficult personal circumstances, it can all be too much at once. We want to help alleviate some of the burden.
We have £500 to share with the community. Five winners will each receive £100 to support their ‘healing and hustling’ journey. Some examples of ways you could spend it include: a gym membership, a spa treatment, therapy sessions, a short professional development course, contribution towards professional headshots, or supporting yourself while undertaking (unfortunately) unpaid internships.
We know, £500 is not much, but it’s something. And in the times we’re living in, every little helps. So let us help!
To enter, you must:
- Be of Black or Mixed Black ethnic background,
- Be resident in the United Kingdom (with a UK bank account),
- Be a current undergraduate or postgraduate university student,
- Have a household income of no more than £25,000,
- Apply by 23:59 BST on August 22, 2022.